Odisha teacher recruitment 2022 syllabus: Odisha Staff Selection committee released a notification for 7540 initial appointee teachers for government secondary schools, in Odisha. Here in this post, we are going to give Complete details about this recruitment and the exam syllabus for Odisha teacher recruitment in 2022.
Name Of The Post: Regular Teachers for Government Secondary Schools under the S&ME Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
No of Post: 7540
Online Application Starting Date: 17-12-2022
Online Application Last Date: 16-01-2023
Odisha teacher recruitment 2022 complete Details
The complete details for this post are as follows:
Candidates applying for the above post should be
- a citizen of India,
- of good character,
- of sound health, good physique, and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity. If married, must not have more than one spouse living
- Be able to read and write Odia with any of the following qualifications:-
- I. Have passed the HSC Exam conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, or any equivalent examination with Odia as a Language Subject i.e. First Second, or Third Language. or
- ii. Have passed +2 / Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha with Odia as an examinable subject.
- or iii. Have passed Odia Examination of HSC (10th) standard conducted by the BSE, Odisha.
- Must have passed B.Ed.
- Must have passed the Odisha state teacher eligibility test (OSTET)
Odisha teacher recruitment 2022 syllabus
The Syllabus For The Odisha Teacher Recruitment examination is as follows:
Syllabus For Prelims Examination:
- General Studies (Indian Constitution, Indian Economy, Indian and World Geography, History of India, History of Odisha, General issues of Environment or Climate change – 10th Standard) -30 Questions / 30 Marks.
- Arithmetic -10th Standard-20 Questions/20 Marks
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, General Mental Ability Marks. – 20 Questions/20
- Computer/Internet Awareness – 20 Questions / 20 Marks.
- Current events of National / International Importance – 10 Marks.
Syllabus For Main Examination
The Syllabus For Main Examination is as follows: