RRB Group D recruitment 2018 : Recently Railway Recruitment Board Release the New Exam Pattern For the Post For Railway Recruitment Group D examination, Which Is Going to Held In this September. The Written Examination, which will be held in computer Base Test is 90 minute for General student and 120 Minute for PWD candidate.
RRB Group D Exam Will be conducted Likely from September 17 and the admit card, Exam center , Exam Shift will Be live Before the 10 days of Computer based Test. Candidate have Log to their account by using their login Id and Download the call letter Before 17 September.
But The Exam Pattern for the Group D Exam has been changed. Here Below you can see the official Notification Regarding this. Check The Official Notification.
RRB Group D recruitment examination: Paper patter
- Mathematics: 25
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 30
- General Science: 25
- General Awareness and Current Affairs: 20.
Railways RRB Group ‘D‘ Recruitment 2018 : Detailed Syllabus for CBT
- Number System
- Decimals & Fractions
- LCM & HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Squares & Square Roots
- Age Calculations
- Calendars & Clocks
- Pipes & Cisterns
General Intelligence and reasoning.
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
- General Science
- The syllabus under this covers Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10 standard level.
General Awareness on Current Affairs
Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance that need a lot of focus.